Followers

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Relishing Twinchies

I Love twinchies!!! for all their size I love how you can actually get heaps of detail on them. For these twinchies I've used the Relish Reading  set at Rogue Redhead Designs.

Twinchies are 2 x 2 inches in size and usually have a sturdy base like chipboard, you then add whatever you fancy.




I started with my chipboard base and then added tissue tape. I then added some inks, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists, stamped my chosen images from the Relish Reading set then embossed.


I'm going to enter these over at Simon Says Stamp and Show No Rules Challenge.

Have a great weekend everyone, sadly I'll be working, but I'll catch up with you all next week.

Debi x

5 comments:

Terry said...

Love that inky background and the embossing is such a classy touch! Fabulous! Don't work too hard!

Mervi said...

Wow they are gorgeous!
Happy weekend;-))m

Maria said...

These are gorgeous Debi, the background colours are so beautiful. I love the added touch of embossing. You do amazing twinchies!

Maria x

Anonymous said...

These are so gorgeous! I love all the detail! The Simon Says Stamp & Show design team thanks you for participating in this week's challenge! - Ashli

Marjie Kemper said...

Oh, Debi, these are super! Love the colors and especially the gold embossing. Gorgeous. Hope your summer is going well!