Followers

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Time for fashion



Are you ready? time for another challenge! and time to introduce another new sponsor, a little while ago we were approached by Leo of Flonz Stamps in New Zealand so we bit their hands off and for the first challenge they are offering :
first prize: coupon for $20 in my shop (with free shipping)

my own personal prize for a vintage style card that I love: coupon for $20 in my shop (with free shipping)

all competitors who will send their works to this challenge will receive a special 12% discount using this code in my shop.   Code to use GMABP

Wow!!!! Leo's been so generous to all our followers :-) You deserve it you guys are great!

The lovely Hazel, has chosen the theme for this challenge, she's chosen Fashion as the theme, and she especially loves 1950's fashion because it reminds her of the dresses her mum used to wear. Seems like a few of the DT me included felt the same.


We're still in winter here in New Zealand, so sorry the photos a bit darker than I'd like, I've been waiting in vain for it to get brighter.

Have a great week, I can't wait as usual to see what you all come up with.




5 comments:

Mervi said...

Hi Debi,
fabulous creation, love the paper and stitching!
It's dark here too, rainy and cloudy,-))m

craft-roomjulia said...

Love this really vibrant card Debi, the colour choice is simply perfect, and adore all the stitching. (A new sewing machine is now on my wish list.) Julia xxxx

Zoechaos said...

These stamps are terrific aren't they. love how you used yours here and it may be mid-winter your card is like a bright summer day XOXO Zoe

Maria said...

Hi Debi, this is really gorgeous! I do love those bright colours and dps, and the stitching really finishes it off lovely.

Maria xxxxx

hazel said...

A fabulous card Debi. Great colours and I love the stitching.
xxx Hazel.