Followers

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Wings of Love Tag


Finally, got chance today to finish Tim's February Tag, I'm not entirely happy with the outcome of this tag. I had to improvise heaps for this months tag, but I do like the watercolour paper effect and the raising of some of the angel's wings. I had no Kraft Core cardstock, so I embossed and sanded some gold paper I had, I then "coloured" the sanded area with pastels, I do like how that's worked. I love the tissue tape ribbon too- such a fab idea.


As always there are some stunning tags over on Tim's blog so make sure you have a peep.



5 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Love your improvisations... the grid of images is beautiful, and your embossed squares look great with it!
Alison x

2amscrapper said...

love your improv--so unique and wonderful!

trisha too said...

Debi, what a gorgeous tag!!

:)

hazel said...

A great take on Tim's tag, I love it.
xxx Hazel.

Terry said...

Very cool take on Tim's February tag! A real stunner! Love it!