Followers

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Moo Cards




Our Current Rebel Challenge at Rogue Redhead Designs is all about Moo's I've been wanting to make some of these little chaps for a while, so this was the perfect chance.



I decided I liked the idea of sets of moos, which I would then add to Moo cards ;)  For my first trio, I used the yacht  from Beach Babes, and then popped the yacht in 3 different scenes, Summer seas, a storm and by Moonlight. I've then added them to a simple Kraft card base.

Next I did hearts:




For this Love duo, I stamped the hearts from Snow Hugs, and then coloured them with red and gold. I love how they turned out so lush, and added more red gold and black to form the card.

Check out the Rebel challenge post for more moos and details.



3 comments:

Terry said...

I have never done a "moo." These are quite lovely and very clever how you added them to a card front! Love these!

Krisha said...

Very nicely done! I've never tried Moos eiether, guess it might be time.

Words and Pictures said...

Love these... been meaning to try MOOs for a while; must get into gear when I get home to my crafty stash this weekend! Thanks for the Summer challenge reminder - I'd seen your lovely layout, but I haven't got time for the joined-up thinking to remember I could actually enter stuff at the moment!! Have done so now...
Alison xx