Followers

Monday, July 29, 2013

Kraft CAS

I have a Kraft CAS card for you this evening, I love the simple elegance of stamping and colouring straight onto Kraft.


I just love this now retired set from Stampin' Up!  beautiful images to colour. To colour I've used Prismacolor Pencils to give real depth of colour.

I stamped another image from the set on the inside of the card but forgot to take a photo. The sentiment is from the Curly Cute set also by Stampin' Up!

I'd like to enter this over at Allsorts Challenge, where they want to see some Kraft :-)






3 comments:

Sandy said...

Hey Debi - I am a new follower and have been cruising your blog. I also visited your chicks and lamb. We too have chickens that look a lot like yours. We also have two goats. I really like your style and have gone wow more than once over your makes. Have a good week.
Sandy

Sarah said...

This is beautiful Debi, so elegant. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Kraft It challenge this week x

Words and Pictures said...

I've never done it, but like you I love the look of the colouring direct onto kraft - and this is a beautiful example - yum!
Alison x