Followers

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Masking Possibilities




I've layered the tag with Rogue Redhead Design stamps from Behind the Scenes (music background)  and This N That and I whole heap of acrylic paint and embossing. This is might be my all time fav colour combo!

I also sprayed some turquoise glimmer mist. I've then separately stamped a Milliner Miss and a Sentiment from This N That.
Then feeling a bit cheeky I've added a Masquerade mask and some doodling.



Have a great end of the week!


4 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Gorgeous art tag, love it!!

Anonymous said...

Stunning as always! Love your design and totally inspired by the masquerade mask on our Dot!

Netty said...

Love your fabulous arty tag Debi, wow. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Words and Pictures said...

Love, love, love this... Yes, the colours are fabulous, and I adore all that texture - wowzer!
Alison xx