Followers

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Cat Time at CRC



Christi's hosting her first theme at Craft Room Challenge and she's chosen Cats!! Now I don't have any cat stamps..... in fact I don't have much cat stuff at all. So once again I've gone digital ... with this cute cat girl!

Then I had a thought - why not turn it hybrid... so he's the digital card printed out and turned into a real card :-) Me thinks there could be a lot of milage in this... so watch this space!


Our generous sponsor for this challenge is once again The Stamp Man.

Have a great fortnight.




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! You continually amaze me with your ability to play with the digital images. I bet that card is even more stunning in person ~ xo Christi

thassos456 said...

Fab card, it looks stunning :)

Esther said...

Ooh clever hybrid..and there's something a bit 'Alice in Wonderland' about it which is fab !! Esther xx

hazel said...

Fabulous digital work and I love the printed version.
xxx Hazel.

Zoechaos said...

Yes 'Alice' sprang to my mind on seeing this the checkered floor the pretty girl and is that a Cheshire Cat? XOXO Zoe

Annie said...

This is gorgeous Debi x I agree with Christi...you are a wonder with Digi images.............I am just not technical enough....resizing is my nightmare :-(

TFS and hugs Annie x