Followers

Monday, January 5, 2015

2014 Favs

I think it;s always useful to have a defective moment of the year- and no difference in reflecting on the creative adventures of the last 12 months- I feel like I didn't create as much as I would of liked, especially in the second half of the year- as some things in my personal life took up a big part of my time. I'm all hands on deck though now- and hoping to really get those stamps, paints and brushes out in 2015!!

Here are my favs from 2014- and as I was choosing I realised I must love altering things ;-)

altered shrine

hand drawn journal page

Frida Shrine

hand drawn tattoo inspired card

Altered unicorn ;-)

tag


Here's a great 2015, filled with Love, Fun and Creative passions!!


1 comment:

Esther said...

ooh me too Debi - my crafty mojo was significant by it's absence a lot last year....am venturing into new challenges though and already enjoying creating just for me rather than for deadlines! Anyhoo...love your fav choices..and hope 2015 brings you all you wish for Esther xx xx