Followers

Thursday, January 29, 2015

A Global Traveller

I'm really enjoying getting back into creating and blogging, and getting those creative juices going with challenges. I've also been buying some new stamps along the way. I'm really enjoying my new Close to My Heart sets.

Global traveller

I needed a pretty thank you card for 2 very special ladies, I loved combining these travelling stamps, and I love how it's turned out pretty but slightly quirky ;-)

Stamps from: 
Close to My Heart
IndigoBlu
Stampin Up ( retired) 
Stampers Anonymous

I'm entering this card over at the first Unruly Readers art quest of the year- Global Traveller.

And at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Up in the clouds, think the hot air balloon, and dreaming of travel fit perfectly.

This is post 1 of 3 today, so stay posted ;-)



2 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Lovely card, Debi, background stamping is awesome. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Unruly PaperArts RAQ this month

ddazzled71 said...

Debi this is just stunning, I love your new stamps and they are just perfect for our Global Traveler Theme.....thanks so much for joining us at Unruly PaperArts in January! Danie xx