Followers

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Christmas Advent Block

It's been nearly a year since I blogged on here!
I've been doing all sorts of stuff..... just not blogging.....

But I'm back with my latest 3D altered creation- and advent block.
I've wanted to create one of these for a while, and this year I finally did :-)

Allsorts of goodies on here:






I've used mostly Graphic 45 papers - both Christmas Carol and 12 Days of Christmas, Each box has been inked with Ranger Tea Die Distress ink to age it a bit.
Some of the boxes have Chipboard on from Graphic 45 Christmas Carol. The centre part of the block is stuffed with Prima flowers and a little chapel from Retro Art Cafe, covered in faux Gold leaf, and a little artificial candle inside.
I had such fun creating this, and the kids found and old are enjoying the goodies in the boxes.


I'm entering this into the following challenges :

Papervines Christmas Challenge

Unruly Readers Art Quest : Gingerbread houses and Candy Canes,

Shabby Tea Room: O Christmas Tree

Happy Seasons Greetings to you all.


5 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh my .....such a beautiful advent calendar, the papers are stunning! Love the gorgeous chapel with the faux candle! Thank you for sharing this with us in The Shabby Tea Room!

Ammaris Art said...

Simply gorgeous! I love the colours!

Kim said...

This is GORGEOUS!

Lyneen said...

Love your Advent Calendar!!! Just STUNNING!!!

PaperVine said...

Hi Debi.
Thanks so much for entering this project into the PaperVine Christmas challenge. You have won a $25 PaperVine voucher - so please get in touch as we have some great clearance sales on at the moment too!

Lowri McNabb
PaperVine
www.papervineshop.com